Critical Care Intensivist
Become part of a collegial and energetic group of physicians at Essentia Health Fargo, ND!
- 28-bed ICU
- Mixed surgical/medical ICU
- ICU staffed 24/7 by a dedicated group of pulmonary / critical care physicians
- NP support daily
- 168 shifts / year -prorated for FTE in the first two years. Requirement falls to 161 shifts / year in subsequent years with flexible monthly scheduling that allows longer off periods. 12-hour shifts cover 6AM-6PM or 6PM-6AM.
- 24/7 support from all necessary specialties - cardiothoracic surgery, nephrology, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology, radiology, interventional neurology, neurology (with cEEG available), neurosurgery, general and vascular surgery, hematology
- Dedicated support staff
- Excellent compensation with paid malpractice insurance
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- BC/BE in Intensive Care
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000. Fargo is listed as a Top 100 Best Places To Live for 2018.
- Safe community
- Great schools
- 4 seasons activities and easy access to surrounding lakes for boating, fishing, hunting, skiing
- Competitive sporting events with AAIPB baseball, USHL hockey, NEFL football, National Premier Soccer League
- Excellent airport with direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando-Sanford and Phoenix-Mesa
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Critical Care Intensivist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly