Gundersen Health System, based in beautiful La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Neuro-endovascular Surgeon to join the Neuroscience Division within the Department of Neurosurgery.
- Designated Primary Stroke Center with opportunity to become Thrombectomy or even Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Join our Stroke Team in providing care to neuro-endovascular patients
- Our unique partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center-teaching and research-in addition to patient care
- In an organization based on medical and administrative partnerships, managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way thing work
- We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, air and ground emergency transport and more
- Collegial environment: Finding your place. Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision, and your commitment.
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 800 medical staff, and servicing nearly 700,000 lives!
We offer a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Apply for Neuro-endovascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly