Plano Texas Ob/Gyn Hospitalist
Envision Physician Services is seeking quality full-time and part-time board-certified Ob/Gyn hospitalist candidates for a physician-led programs at Medical City Plano in Plano, TX.
Pursue your passion for Ob/Gyn hospital medicine with Envision. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. Our physicians enjoy competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, paid malpractice premiums and much more all backed by an exceptional quality of practice.
- This physician-led Ob/Gyn Hospitalist group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedules
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred
Medical City Plano is home to Collin County’s first and only Burn and Reconstructive Center, the hospital is also a comprehensive (Level I) Stroke Center, chest pain accredited and contains a Level III NICU. Medical City Plano is a 603-bed hospital that delivers 2,700 babies annually.
With a population of over 284,000 in 2020, it is clear Plano continues to be a city on the rise. Located 19 miles north of downtown Dallas, Plano is the 9th largest city in Texas and 4th largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth region. Plano is home to many leading global corporations including several Fortune 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 businesses.
Plano’s greatest attribute is our people and our diversity. Our Plano residents are highly educated, young, and ethnically diverse. Nearly 47 percent are non-Caucasian and more than 90 languages are spoken in our schools.
With over 4,000 acres of open spaces to enjoy, 167 miles of bike trails, and 94 miles of walking trails, Plano truly is a city to live, work, and play.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Plano Texas Ob/Gyn Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly