Penn State Health, a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania, is expanding our Adult Rheumatologist service and seeking an exceptional physician to join our busy practices at our new Lancaster practice.
What We’re Offering:
- We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Established patient base in growing practice
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement package
What We're Seeking:
- A BC/BE Rheumatologist interested in community medicine and a growing practice site
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Completion of an accredited Fellowship program
- No J1 visa waiver opportunities available
About the Area:
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact: Heather J. Peffley, PHR, FASPR at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly