Pulmonologist in Coastal Charleston, SC
The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), located in Charleston, SC, is recruiting clinician-educators in the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergy and Sleep Medicine. Our faculty enjoy rewarding and diverse careers which include clinical care, involvement in our educational missions and research. Academic rank will be commensurate with experience.
- Expertise in cystic fibrosis, nontuberculous mycobacteria, and bronchiectasis
- Completed an accredited Pulmonary Residency or Fellowship
- Board Certified in Pulmonolog
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Cystic Fibrosis Clinic Leadership opportunities
- Significant involvement and support in Clinical Research. Examples of current clinical research include the largest-ever CF trial to establish standards for controlling a lung problem called pulmonary exacerbation, COVID vaccine trials, and much more.
- The only program in the SC Lowcountry Accredited by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent retirement options including a pension and optional tax deferred contributions
- Sovereign immunity, occurrence based malpractice coverage provided by employer
- 22 days of annual leave, 13 days of sick leave, and 13 paid holidays
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program Qualified Employer
MUSC is located in Charleston, SC, frequently named one of the best places in America to live. If charming, historic, vibrant, cultural, and coastal are adjectives that you find appealing, it s all here. In Charleston, you might find yourself dining at a world class restaurant tonight and relaxing on a boat as you explore our many waterways tomorrow. You might stroll along cobblestone streets, amidst centuries old homes by day and attend a jazz concert by night. Charleston is a place where you can live your life to its fullest.
We invite you to join the team committed to changing what s possible and do so in one of the most exciting cities in the country. Send us your CV accompanied by your letter of interest for immediate consideration. Your life in Charleston awaits!
Learn more at https://muschealth.org/medical-services/lung-care/cf.
Apply for Pulmonologist in Coastal Charleston, SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly