OBGYN Physician in New Jersey
A reputable private healthcare organization in a beautiful suburb just an hour south of New York City is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN to join their team.
Join five other board certified OBGYN providers in a supportive, hospital employed environment.
- $300,000+ base salary + $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Established laborist program provides tremendous aid with call
- On-site MFM and 24-hour anesthesia and neonatology
- Manageable call schedule and volume
- Two da Vinci robots with ample opportunity for robotic surgery
- Seasoned and dedicated nursing and ancillary support staff
- Six weeks of vacation and CME plus comprehensive executive benefits package
Central Jersey Shore—less than an hour to New York City!
This close-knit community in Central Jersey is an ideal place to call home. With immediate access to beaches along the New Jersey coastline and every big-city amenity you could ever want or need, you’ll love all that this region has to offer.
- Safe, family-friendly community with beautiful housing options
- Some of the best schools in the country throughout the NYC metro area
- World-class dining and shopping
- Access to three major airports
- Proximity to Philadelphia
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OBGYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly