Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician in Tennessee
StartDate: 07/01/2021Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 650000.00
An award-winning medical center in a beautiful Tennessee community is seeking a qualified pulmonary critical care physician to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a hospital-based group with long-term stability and tenure.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life with a flexible schedule and 6 weeks of time off
- $450,000 base salary plus wRVU production bonus—income potential in the top 10% of your specialty
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation package
- Cover only one hospital with an adjacent office
- 1:5 shared call with midlevel support
Located less than 90 minutes from three major metro cities, our charming town is an ideal place to call home. Surrounded by hills, trails, lakes, and streams, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- No state income tax and a low cost of living
- Excellent school system and a highly acclaimed university
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, golfing, climbing, fishing, and horseback riding
- Convenient access to Nashville and its many attractions, including an international airport and Music Row
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly