CLINICAL FACULTY: CT RADIOLOGIST - Banner University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMCP)
4 days left
- Position Type
Join Us at a Top Teaching Hospital in the Recreation Corridor of the Southwest in Phoenix, Arizona!
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is expanding its clinical faculty team and seeking a second full-time CT Radiologist.
As part of our CT imaging clinical faculty team, we participate in multidisciplinary conferences, tumor boards, and engage in the teaching of medical students, residents, and pulmonary and cardiology fellows. The qualified candidate will receive an academic appointment that is commensurate with their credentials.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE and CT fellowship-trained
- Daily work will be predominately CT imaging, with a wide range of pathology requiring subspecialty expertise
- Typical cases include a mix of interstitial lung disease, lung transplant, lung cancer screening, thoracic oncology, and cardiac CT/MRI.
- A desire to teach medical students and residents is essential
- No overnight call
- An interest in research is desirable but not required
- Weekend coverage is optional
Banner Health and Banner - University Medicine Offers:
- Competitive salary with incentives + generous paid time off
- Relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits – health, dental, vision, retirement, and more
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- Opportunities for career advancement and leadership development
Banner University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMCP) is Arizona’s largest hospital, part of the Banner Health system, and an important clinical education site for the University of Arizona College of Medicine. With 733 beds, BUMCP (previously Banner Good Samaritan) has served the area for more than 100 years and is well-known as a top teaching hospital. BUMCP has an acknowledged unit for high-risk obstetrics, the Cavanagh Heart Center, a renowned transplant team, and specialty units such as the Banner Alzheimer’s Institute on our central Phoenix campus. BUMCP has been honored for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Submit your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you saw the ad here. For questions, please call Linda Montano, Sourcing Strategist, at: (520) 694-6730.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for CLINICAL FACULTY: CT RADIOLOGIST - Banner University Medical Center Phoenix (BUMCP)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly