General Urologist - OKC
Mercy Clinic Urology is currently seeking a General Urologist to join our dynamic, innovative practice on the campus of Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. Mercy Clinic Urology offers medical and surgical care from our team of highly-trained and specialized urologists and urological staff for a variety of conditions.
Mercy Clinic Urology:
- Existing physicians complement the practice by specializing in urological oncology, female urology, urinary tract and pelvic recon., endourology and stone disease
- Main location on our Oklahoma City Campus with additional sites at Mercy Edmond I-35 North and Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City South.
- Quick OR and Outpatient Diagnostics Turnover
- Beautiful clinics outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment
- Large referral base of Mercy Primary Care providers (large group with continued growth)
- Normal call structure - physicians take call on their own patients and share weekends
This Position Offers:
- Competitive income guarantee with productivity-based model to follow
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident/fellow stipends available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Welcome to Oklahoma City!
As Oklahoma’s capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The city’s attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKC’s many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Scissortail Park and the Myriad Botanical Gardens, Lake Hefner and quick drives to the Wichita or Arbuckle Mountains.
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for General Urologist - OKC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly