Cleveland Clinic’s Endocrinology & Metabolism Institute is recruiting for full-time Endocrinologists to supplement our regionally based endocrine services in the greater Cleveland area. Primary responsibilities will include an active ambulatory clinical practice. Opportunities for acute care practice, research and education also exist as mutual goals may allow.
The Endocrinology & Metabolism Institute (EMI) uniquely integrates both the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and the Department of Endocrine Surgery. Together, the physicians and surgeons of EMI direct multidisciplinary centers and programs aimed at improving the care of endocrine conditions across the health system. The Department deservedly enjoys an international reputation for excellence in clinical care and patient outcomes.
We invite highly qualified BC/BE candidates who are committed to excellence in patient care, possess strong clinical skills and have an interest in clinical investigation, practice innovation and education.
This dynamic position commands an extremely competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
- Faculty appointment available at the Cleveland Clinic Learner College of Medicine commensurate with experience
Interested candidates, please include your current CV and a letter of interest with your application.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly