$250K STARTING COMP, PLUS PARTNERSHIP TRACK:
Full Time OB/GYN opportunity located less than 30 minutes from "4" of New Jersey's top beach destinations and less than 40 miles to the nearest International Airport!
CAPE OB/GYN ASSOCIATES:
Cape OB/GYN Associates, an Axia Women s Health care center, led by Joseph Milio, D.O. and Richard Michner, M.D. is seeking a full time OB/GYN.
Experienced physicians and graduating 2021 OB/GYN Residents are encouraged to apply!
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- Average # of deliveries/year: 400
- Exciting brand new state of the art surgical center opening Summer 2020!
- Affiliated Hospital: Cape Regional Health System
- Private, state-of-the-art birthing suites allowing labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum care to take place in one comfortable setting
- Highly experienced staff of obstetricians, nurses and educators
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
Cape May, New Jersey, located less than 75 miles from Philadelphia, and less than 30 minutes from 4 of New Jersey s top beach destinations including Avalon, Stone Harbor, Ocean City & Wildwood, is the nation s premier destination for year round family fun and activities.
The city of Cape May boasts top rated beaches (second in the nation and ninth in the world by TripAdvisor); award-winning wineries, classic jazz festivals, fine dining and is famous as a top worldwide destination for birdwatching. Cape May, NJ has been named to the top 20 best food towns by Conde Nast. Unlike other shore towns, Cape May stays open year round with a variety of activities every weekend through Christmas!
AXIA WOMEN S HEALTH:
Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women s Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN and we are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Company Paid: Medical license, CDS, DEA, Hospital Credentialing, Malpractice Insurance
- Malpractice insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track): Available after 3 years at most locations, and up to 5 years at select locations. No buy-in!
Growth is real and rewarded
Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
Be a part of something big!
Axia Women s Health is leading the way in improving women s health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women s health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing. We re on the cusp of something big, and we want YOU to be part of it!
Want to get to know us better?
We understand your busy schedule and limited availability while exploring employment opportunities. For that reason, Axia Women s Health is pleased to offer concierge recruiting to expedite the interview process from scheduling your interview to contract execution and onboarding. Vikkie Schill, Director of Physician Recruitment, will work with you every step of the way.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly