Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC) is seeking to hire FULL TIME BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a well-established practice. The Endocrinologist will join a group office-practice of 3 BC Endocrinologists, a Nurse Practitioner, and 2 Physician Assistants.
- Hospital call is for consultation only-no direct admits
- Night call requires phone response
- Call 1:4; done a week at a time
- Active diabetes education program with 6 full time CDEs
- Serves community and provides follow up and telephone triage to patients with blood glucose management problems
- PSLF approved institution
- Exceptional compensation package including:
- Generous CME allowance
- Retirement options
- Paid Malpractice
- Relocation expenses
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer’s worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including; best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl’s getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly