Spartanburg Regional, located in Spartanburg, SC is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist with EUS/ERCP experience to join the Medical Group of the Carolinas Gastroenterology practice.
Highlights of the position include:
- Well respected established practice located in Spartanburg, SC
- Guaranteed salary up to $650,000
- General Adult Gastroenterology; EUS/ERCP preferred
- 9 BC Gastroenterologists currently in the group
- Nurse Practitioner and experienced staff support
- State of the art onsite endoscopy suite below practice
- Anesthesia support for procedures
- EPIC EMR
- 15-20 patients per day
- In 2019, over 150 EUS procedures
- $6000 CME annually and 30 days of time off per year
- Attractive retirement options
- Up to $100,000 in recruitment incentives
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture, with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention from travel writer's worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many things, including; best relocation destination, best places to start a company, best downtowns, best girl's getaway, best parks, and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the ocean, Housing is moderately priced, educational options abound, and residents still value old fashioned gentility and respect for others. Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Sr. Physician Recruiter
Apply for BC/BE Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly