General Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon
TPMG is seeking a part-time BE/BC General Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon to join our team in Fremont & San Leandro, CA
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Fremont/San Leandro, California
We have an immediate need in Fremont and San Leandro for a general reconstructive plastic surgeon to join our team. Fellowship training is not required. Many of our cases are breast reconstruction and other breast problems, body contouring, and MOH’s reconstruction. This is a pool position for 8 months beginning in November 2020 until August 2021. This is a 3 day/week position with approximately 1.5 OR and 1.5 Clinic, with minimal call requirements. This position is available to cover leave for one of our two microvascular-trained surgeons.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We deliver culturally responsive, compassionate care to a diverse member population.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for General Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly