Physician - Anesthesiology - Bon Secours Anesthesiology Group
No J1 or H1
Sign-on, Relocation Bon Secours - General Anesthesia MD - Full Time - Hampton Roads/Coastal Virginia
Bon Secours Anesthesiology Group is hiring a General Anesthesia MD to join us in coastal Virginia
General Anesthesia MD – Portsmouth, VA
- Anesthesia provider will provide anesthesia services for two hospitals, one free standing Endoscopy center, and an ambulatory surgery center.
- Maryview Medical Center - Portsmouth, VA
- DePaul Medical Center - Norfolk, VA
- Harbour View Surgical Center - Suffolk, VA
- The MDA will supervise a maximum four CRNA's
- All three locations are within a 15-20 minute drive connected by an interstate.
- First call is 1:5, there is a 2nd call provider for each facility. There is excess post call, and excess first call compensation available.
- 99% Adult/Geriatric
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible and have ACLS
- Hospital Based. Volumes are based on cases. At Maryview the average is 18-22 cases a day. DePaul runs about 4-5 OR's. Harbour View ASC runs 4-5 rooms.
- The group has a long working relationship with the health system and is a great group to work with.
- Sign-on bonus: $35,000
- Base compensation: $425,000
- Additional compensation for excess call and excess shifts
- Medical Education Debt Assistance available
- Relocation Assistance
- 8 weeks paid time off for vacation, personal, sick, holidays and CME
- $7,500 CME allowance
- Full benefits-medical, dental, vision, FSA, 403b retirement + matching %, company paid short/long term disability, and much more
- Full time W2 salaried position
- Start Date April 2021
For nearly 200 years, the historical founders of Bon Secours Mercy Health have been providing care to those in need. Today, the ministry is one of the top 20 health systems in the United States and part of the top performing quartile of Catholic health systems for lowest cost per case for patient care. This quality care is provided by more than 60,000 employees serving communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Maryland, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and Ireland. The health care ministry provided care for patients more than 10.3 million times in 2017 through its network of more than 1,000 care sites, including 50 hospitals, more than 50 home health agencies, hospice agencies, and skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Consistent with its commitment to serve each patient with dignity, Bon Secours Mercy Health provides nearly $2 million per day in community benefit. The Mission of Bon Secours Mercy Health is to extend the compassionate ministry of Jesus by improving the health and well-being of its communities and bring good help to those in need, especially people who are poor, dying and underserved. For more information, visit www.bsmhealth.org
By becoming a part of Bon Secours Mercy Health, you will join a network of more than 2,600 employed providers dedicated to making a difference in each of the communities they serve.
Contact in-house Physician Recruiter Deb McCarthy to submit CV. firstname.lastname@example.orgBon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center (Maryview Medical Center) is a 346-bed not-for-profit, acute care facility licensed in the state of Virginia and serving approximately 282,790 residents primarily in Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, and the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton.
Maryview Medical Center is part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health System, Inc., whose Mission is to “bring compassion to healthcare and to be good help to those in need, especially those who are poor and dying.”
As part of the Bon Secours Mercy Health System, Maryview Medical Center and sister facilities across Virginia seek to be the top tier healthcare system in the Mid-Atlantic, recognized for high quality medical staffs, clinical program strength, outstanding service to the community, and as the region's employer of choice.
Maryview Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Bon Secours Hampton Roads and serves as a regional referral center to the Hampton Roads region. The facility is home to many of the region's leading healthcare services, and attracts specialists from the best programs in the country. Bon Secours Health Center at Harbour View, an
ambulatory surgery center with an outstanding array of outpatient healthcare services.
Maryview Medical Center is the #1 referral hospital in the region for colon and rectal surgery. The Surgical Weight Loss Institute at Maryview Medical Center is ranked best in Virginia for five consecutive years. Maryview Medical Center has also been certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and received Blue Distinction from Anthem Blue Shield for cardiac care, spine surgery, and bariatric surgery. In addition, the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons awarded a three-year re-accreditation to Maryview Medical Center's cancer program. Furthermore, Maryview Medical Center received the Premier Award for Quality, which ranks the hospital in the top one percent of hospitals in the country and along with our other Bon Secours Hospitals, was recognized with a Practice Greenhealth Partner for Change Award with Distinction for its commitment to improve green efforts.
Apply for Physician - Anesthesiology - Bon Secours Anesthesiology Group
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly