This physician will join an employed physician group of over 800 physicians in Central Indiana. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join our current team of busy and reputable physicians. We are seeking a highly motivated physician to advance our program to the next level. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and dedication to delivering high quality patient care.
- 100% Rheumatology
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentives
- Electronic Medical Records (EPIC)
- Convenient practice location by our South Indianapolis campus
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Indiana medical license will be required
- Fellowship trained in Rheumatology
- Interest in practicing within the whole scope of rheumatology
- Excellent communication skills fostering collaboration with all members of care team
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring physicians
- Embrace PRIIDE values (PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence)
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Community Health Network has been deeply committed to the communities it serves since opening its first hospital, Community Hospital East, in 1956. Now with more than 16,000 caregivers and 200 sites of care, Community Health Network puts patients first while offering a full continuum of healthcare services, world-class innovations and a new focus on population health management. We are guided by a simple mission: Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being. Our organization s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly