EM - Physician - Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- Licensed 25-bed Critical Access Hospital located in Irvine, KY, just 45 miles SE of Lexington
- Extensive array of medical Specialty Clinics including Cardiology, Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Orthopedics and Podiatry with specialists from Richmond and Lexington
- Characterized by its family-centered care, community involvement and progressive ideas in healthcare
- Sponsored by Mercy Health (formerly Catholic Healthcare Partners) one of the largest not-for-profit Catholic health systems in the country
- Full-service Lab, Respiratory Care, Radiology, Sleep, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac and Rehabilitation services
- Kentucky’s First Level IV Trauma Center
- Named a Becker’s Hospital Review Top 100 Great Community Hospital
- Quality Recognition by the Kentucky Hospital Association
- Fully electronic records integrated with Primary care practices/Rural health clinics (Epic)
- ED Volume: 12,000
- 6% admission rate
- 8 ED beds
- State-of-the-art technology
Irvine, KY; the seat of Estill County (population 14,500), is on the Kentucky River at Station Camp Creek. Estill County is home of Kentucky’s most amazing scenic valleys such as Red Lick Valley, Sweet Lick Knob and Estill Springs, a place where the Shawnee Indians stayed years ago. Irvine is also home of the annual Mountain Mushroom Festival which is held annually in the last week of April. Estill County is an outstanding place to live, work, or play with a fine school district, strong community groups, beautiful scenery, high-quality healthcare, a rich history, a small town atmosphere, and close to just about any amenity you can think of. Estill County is home of the Cottage and Fitchburg Furnace and only 45 minutes away from Natural Bridge State Resort Park and the world-famous Red River Gorge with hiking trails and rock climbing.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital
60 Mercy Ct.
Irvine, KY 40336-1331
Apply for EM - Physician - Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly