Mission Health is seeking a BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our team at Transylvania Regional Hospital in Brevard, North Carolina.
- Board certified or board eligible in anesthesiology
- Please note that this position does not offer visa support
- Includes competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package for you and your loved ones
- 401k options
About Transylvania Regional Hospital:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is a full-service community hospital serving Transylvania and the surrounding counties
- Located in Brevard, North Carolina, the hospital offers 25 inpatient rooms and 10 transitional care unit rooms
- Transylvania Regional Hospital offers comprehensive services representing a full spectrum of specialties
- Transylvania Regional Hospital was recently named one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, western North Carolina offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that this area is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Brevard is located at the entrance of the Pisgah National Forest and only 45 minutes south of Asheville, known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area's 250-plus independent restaurants. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
Apply for Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly