Griffin Faculty Physicians is actively seeking a board-certified urologist to join our group, providing high quality inpatient and outpatient care in general urology and male sexual health.
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses associated with general urology and male sexual health.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Perform surgical procedures needed to diagnosis and treat urological disorders.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Work with hospital and practice leadership to expand clinical capabilities of the practice and market the practice.
- Provide on call coverage for Urology. Call rotation is 1 in 3 (Griffin Hospital coverage only).
- Graduation from accredited medical school (MD or DO).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Urology.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Training on minimally invasive robotic surgery strongly preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.
- Hospital Location: Derby, CT
- Office Locations: Derby, CT and Hamden, CT
- In-office equipment includes cystoscopy with video, ultrasound and urodynamics.
- Office currently includes 1 MD focused on male urology (transitioning toward retirement in the next year), 1 MD focused on female urology, and 1 PA. Call schedule includes a private practice MD on the medical staff.
- Academic appointments are available through Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
Griffin Faculty Physicians is a non-profit hospital-owned multi-specialty group serving Griffin Hospital and the surrounding community. Griffin Faculty Physicians provides clinical services as well as teaching faculty for Internal Medicine and Preventative Medicine residency programs at Griffin Hospital. Griffin Faculty Physicians is an H1-B Cap Exempt organization. Griffin Hospital and Griffin Faculty Physicians provide patient-centered healthcare as part of the Planetree Model. Griffin is an affiliate of Yale Medical School and the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
For more information on the practice, Griffin Hospital or Planetree, visit the following sites:
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly