White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located in Westchester, 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY is looking for Per Diem Hospitalists for our Adult Hospitalist Program.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 2-3 months beginning December 2020.
- 12-hour shifts days or nights
- 8 am to 8pm/ 8:30 pm to 8:30am
- Total shifts per month: 6-14 max
- Med Surg & step-down patients.
- Closed ICU
- ED that exceeds 65,000 visits per year
- No procedures
- No calls
- Full sub specialty back up
- Temporary privileges available within 72 hours.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- New York license not required
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in Internal Medicine
- New grads welcomed
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2020
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016)
- Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
- AHA Designated as a Primary Stroke Center
- AACN Beacon award of Excellence 2014 & 2017
- Leapfrog Group A one of the safest hospitals in the US
- Great Place to Work
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2020
- and many more
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit CV for consideration to Sharon O. Alfonso
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly