Critical Care-Intensivists-Premium Rate,25 miles from Manhattan
White Plains Hospital (25 miles from Manhattan), a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY in White Plains, is looking for Per Diem Critical Care-Intensivists for COVID coverage.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: TBD, at least 3 months
- Work Schedule: 12-hour shifts. NO CALLS
- 7 AM to 7 PM
- 7 PM to 7 AM
- Total shifts needed per month: 6 upwards
- Required Procedures/Skills: intubation,thora/para, CVLs, vent management
- Coverage is for critical care (MICU, CCU, few SICU) and step down units
- Critical Care areas are staffed by Critical Care Attending Physicians together with Advanced Practice Practitioners in a 24-hour, 365-day model.
- Full sub specialty back up- comprehensive consulting service, IR, anesthesia, thoracic
- Temporary privileges within 72 hours.
- Premium hourly rate
- Paid Malpractice
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Established Hospital-based Intensivist Program in the Critical Care service line
- AHA designation as a primary stroke center
- State of the art cardiac catheterization lab performing PCI and recently added cutting edge cardiac electrophysiology procedures.
- ED that exceeds 65,000 visits per year. Interventional Cardiology procedures and very complex surgical procedures are performed here.
- Mature hospitalist service line
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized 2012 and 2016
- "Great Place to Work" 2019-2020
- Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval
- Leapfrog group A - one of the safest hospitals in the US
- The first Intensive Care Unit in Westchester County to be awarded the Beacon Award of Excellence from the AACN in 2014 and once again in 2017
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2020
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award 2020
- Level III NICU
- And more.
Apply for Critical Care-Intensivists-Premium Rate,25 miles from Manhattan
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly