Faculty Physician - General Nephrology - Assistant Professor | Minneapolis, MN
Faculty Physician - General Nephrology - Assistant Professor
University of Minnesota Physicians
The Division of Nephrology and Hypertension in the Department of Medicine at the University of Minnesota is seeking a full time board certified/eligible nephrologist at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor rank (track to be determined by qualification and interest).
Clinical practice will include outpatient clinics in the brand new, state of the art M Health Clinics and Surgery Center, inpatient consult service at University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, with the possibility of engagement in renal replacement therapy care at dialysis units in the Twin Cities. The Division is comprised 11 nephrologists, and 3 transplant nephrologists, many of whom are world-renown clinicians and researchers.
The University of Minnesota Medical School has a strong history of training and graduating top-quality medical students, residents and fellows, and this faculty position will be expected to contribute to the academic mission of the Department of Medicine and the Division of Nephrology and Hypertension.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME internal medicine residency and general nephrology fellowship training program.
- Board eligible/certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration abilities with partners and staff.
- Understands and places importance on patient care/service.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Education focused and a creative problem-solver
- Interest in clinical or translational research is desired. Experience in research is preferred by not required.
M Physicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
Apply for Faculty Physician - General Nephrology - Assistant Professor | Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly