Emergency Medicine at Tertiary Medical Center - Wisconsin
Marshfield Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician. Join a well-balanced Department with a welcoming environment from colleagues and dedicated support staff. The Level ll Trauma Center sees approximately 24,000 visits a year, 1480 hour per year and 12 hour shifts, providing the full spectrum of care.
Established in 1916, Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education.
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Stipend during training and/or competitive bonus
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence base malpractice insurance
- Fully funded retirement plan, matching 401(k) Plan and 457(b) & (F) Plans
- Fully funded relocation allowance
- Teaching and research at your fingertips
Marshfield is a welcoming community of 25,000 in central Wisconsin. Recently named by Forbes magazine as one of the top ten small cities to raise a family, Marshfield is a great place to practice medicine and live. The city is located in the heart of the state's winter and summer recreational areas and boasts fine primary and secondary educational facilities. A sizable professional population creates an active cultural life and contributes to our excellent school system. No long daily commute and the outskirts of town are a mere five-minute drive from the Clinic complex. This special living environment is enhanced by a practice opportunity that can offer you professional excellence and strong economic stability.
Apply for Emergency Medicine at Tertiary Medical Center - Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly