OBGYN Opportunity in Sunny Southeast! Near Metro Area!
- Hospital employed group OB/GYN practice
- Work for newly renovated, not-for-profit community hospital.
- Beautiful office space.
- Newly renovated mammography (2018) center with state of the art equipment.
- Even mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Established Family Medicine and Pediatric practices available for support.
- Supportive, collegial atmosphere.
- Electronic Medical Records fully implemented with Meditech Ambulatory.
- Robot with ample block time availability.
- Experienced clinical and support staff assigned to each provider.
- Flexible scheduling for providers.
- Practice offers long-term growth potential.
- Ability to come in and be busy right away.
- Located on the banks of The Tennessee River.
- Less than 80 miles from Birmingham and Nashville and approximately 35 minutes to Downtown Huntsville.
- Within hours to a variety of vacation destinations, including beaches, lakes, mountains, and amusement parks.
- Easy access to an international airport.
- Live and work in a safe, friendly community that offers excellent educational opportunities and an abundance of recreational activities that your entire family can enjoy.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing available in the community including suburban neighborhoods, historic downtown neighborhoods, and riverfront.
- Strong industrial and manufacturing base gives residents stable employment. opportunities and ensures a population with reliable health insurance for a consistent patient payer mix.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Sunny Southeast! Near Metro Area!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly