OB/GYN Needed in Indiana With Robotics Available
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with productivity, quality, and patient satisfaction bonuses. You will also be offered a forgivable loan and residency stipend, full medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a total of 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
Warsaw is a small town in north-central Indiana. It is centrally located between several larger metropolitan areas, and offers many big city amenities along with its small-town charm. Residents enjoy affordable living, excellent schools, and many other assets one would not expect from a Midwestern city of around 15,000 people.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2658581.
- Productivity, quality, and patient satisfaction bonuses
- Forgivable loan and residency stipend
- Full comprehensive benefits and occurrence malpractice
- Someone interested in using the robot
- Excellent work culture
- 1:5 shared call
- Clinically sound and BC, BE if within 5 years of residency
- This is a more rural location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Needed in Indiana With Robotics Available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly