Hospitalist Needed in Wisconsin
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary of $260K with a $50K bonus potential. You will also be offered a physician engagement stipend of $15K, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 21 days of PTO, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working south central Wisconsin. This city has a world-class riverfront with picturesque vistas and a stylish downtown qualifying it for Travel and Leisure's list of American's greatest cities. The city has a renowned college, beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods and great schools. You will also be within easy access of Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658335.
- Base of $260K plus $50K bonus potential
- 21 days of PTO
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule
- Patient census of 17
- Open ICU
- No procedures required
- Basic ventilation management needed
- Located 45 miles southwest of Madison
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist Needed in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly