Well Paying Nocturnist Position With $300K+ in North Carolina Metro Area
They offer a strong base salary with high hourly rates for extra shifts. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, 40 hours of CME and $4,100 stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
You will be able to enjoy North Carolina's great weather, with access to the Atlantic beaches and all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area. The community is very supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lisa at 954.837.2674. Refer to job number 2658885.
- Extremely strong base salary and full comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice, medical, dental, 403(b), CME with stipend, relocation, and sign-on bonus
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block of 12-hour night shifts
- Board-certified internal medicine or family practice
- Well-trained group seeks experienced physicians with top training
- No procedures necessary
- Need someone to start in 60 days
- Live and practice in a very populated community within an hour of Raleigh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Well Paying Nocturnist Position With $300K+ in North Carolina Metro Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly