Locums Anesthesiologist Position in WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. Shifts may vary depending on location and you will see 10 - 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WI medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Caseload: 10 - 16 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Anesthesiologist Position in WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly