Locums Job in Nevada for Critical Care Physician
A Nevada-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NV medical license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and no call.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NV state license needed
- Schedule: Day and night 12-hour shifts
- Call: No
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Job in Nevada for Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly