Locums in IN for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician
An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see an average of 15 patients per day. The assignment requirements include central and arterial lines, and vent management. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active IN medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IN state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Central and arterial lines, vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums in IN for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly