Opportunity Abounds for a Vascular Surgeon in this Charming yet Cosmopolitan Southern Community
- Three general cardiologists, two interventional cardiologists and five midlevels
- Newly designed & conveniently located office
- Fully accredited imaging lab
- World class clinical and billing staff
WE PROVIDE PATIENT CARE THAT INCLUDES:
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation
- Six state of the art echo/vascular ultrasound rooms with highly specialized technicians
- Regions only Cardio Pulmonary Testing
- High level nursing support
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE INCLUDE:
- Quick to grow outpatient and inpatient clinic
- Strong compensation model – competitive base + productivity bonus
- Business culture with focus on teamwork, family and quality of life
- Ability to read remotely
Southeastern Cardiology is searching for a VASCULAR SURGEON to join our growing and well-respected medical practice. Founded in 2005, we are physician owned and operated - dedicated to providing high-quality cardiac/vascular care throughout the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding counties. Since inception, we have added four additional cardiologists and five mid-levels. With the addition of Dr. Ibrahim (an interventional and endovascular specialist) we are keen to grow our endovascular service line and create a complimentary vascular surgery service line. There is a tremendous need for dedicated vascular surgeons in the area – currently two (with one nearing retirement). Southeastern Cardiology’s crown jewel is our dedicated and engaged staff – they are truly world class!
Southeastern Cardiology Associates strives to deliver the best care possible through a team approach. From check-in, each employee participates in delivering the highest quality of care and attention in the Southeast. Our commitment to our patients is that we will treat them like family. We are compassionate and considerate. We are passionate about advancements in technology and patient care. We are educators and good listeners. We believe that qualified cardiology care is not hard to find. However, we think that embedding a world class group of cardiologists within a team that is committed to treating the patient and their loved ones is what truly sets us apart. Our job is not done when the condition is diagnosed and treated appropriately. We consider the mission accomplished when we have treated the problem and our team has communicated effectively with the patient and their loved ones. Our team of specialized physicians, mid-levels, nurses, technicians and staff are committed to providing the highest level of service – this team approach truly sets us apart.
Candidates must have an interest in inpatient and outpatient practice. It is envisioned that the new physician’s practice would build quickly in partnership with our current cardiologists.
Visit www.southeasterncardiology.com for more information on our growing and vibrant practice.
Columbus, GA—“The RiverCity: What progress has preserved”
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to Florida beaches, the Georgia mountains, and local lakes
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, arts, and music scene
- Voted #4 on Today.com’s “100 best places to raise a family”
Apply for Opportunity Abounds for a Vascular Surgeon in this Charming yet Cosmopolitan Southern Community
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly