OBGYN Opportunity in Texas Hill Country
Resolute Health Hospital is seeking an OBGYN physician to join one of the largest multispecialty networks in South Texas and practice in a beautiful facility nestled between San Antonio & Austin. With a medical community that values integrity and compassion, Resolute Health Hospital is excited to partner with physician colleagues focused on bringing high-quality care to patients. New Braunfels is a fast-growing community and has a median population age of 36.
- Clinic located in close proximity to Resolute Health Hospital
- Beautiful L&D floor with delivery, postpartum and C-section suites
- Level II NICU
- da Vinci robotics
- Live & work in beautiful family friendly community
- BC/BE by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology required
We offer a highly competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Home to some of the area’s most highly respected and experienced physicians, Baptist Health System has proudly served the healthcare needs of our communities for over a century. Our system of care includes six full-service hospitals, a specialized children's hospital, a comprehensive cancer care network, fitness and rehab centers, urgent care clinics, a physician network, imaging centers, ambulatory services, and the Baptist School of Health Professions.
About New Braunfels:
Overflowing with old world heritage and small-town charisma, New Braunfels is an attractive community located deep in the heart of Texas. Located just 25 miles north of San Antonio, and 40 miles south of Austin, New Braunfels makes for a quintessential life for families. Locals enjoy modern entertainment mixed with new world flavor to create a unique tailored environment with many upscale shopping and dining options. Major attractions include the annual festival Wurst-fest, the Gruene Historic District, live music, theatrical performances and much more making New Braunfels a true year-round destination. There are two clear, clean rivers - the Comal and the Guadalupe- that run through the city with Schlitterbahn waterpark and the popular Canyon Lake just minutes away. As a community that truly provides the good life, it’s no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- No state income tax
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Close proximity to family-friendly activities – Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World, The Alamo, Riverwalk, & Schlitterbahn
- Recreational activities include nature parks, rivers, hiking trails, and scenic drives into the hill country.
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Texas Hill Country
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly