Director of Physician Services I
HCA Healthcare offers an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
- The DPS is a strategic leader who oversees and takes ownership of a clinical operations market with less than 50 providers (DPS I) or 51 or more providers (DPS II).
- In the role of DPS I, you will support PSG s Mission, Vision, and Values as well as demonstrate the company s code of conduct in all duties.
- You will have 11 direct reports, oversight of 12 multi-specialty practices with 49 providers.
- As DPS, you will provide support to hospital facilities operations management related to physicians, including primary care, specialists, and subspecialists who practice in hospital and outpatient settings.
- Responsibilities include oversight of the operations, budget, and general management of a portfolio of practices within a defined geographic area or specialty.
- As DPS, you will have strategic, ongoing communications and interactions with the relevant hospital division from both a strategic and tactical standpoint.
- Building effective partnerships with hospital and operations team members is integral to success in this role.
- This position also involves developing educational planning programs, allocating and assigning duties to managers and employees, and monitoring the activities and operations of all components of the market to ensure the market meets their objectives.
- Provides leadership and ensures achievement of operational goals, including support of acquisition and divestiture related activities.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree required, and Master s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience preferred.
- Degree in health or business administration is also preferred.
- CMPE completion is a plus.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in practice management of multiple locations.
- 5+ years of relevant clinical operations experience.
- Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, operations, and strategy, specifically medical practice accounting, third party reimbursement issues, patient flow and facilities management.
- Experience in practice management of multiple locations required.
- Proven background with effectively managing multiple providers in multi-site, multi-specialty environments.
- Participated in growth/onboarding of new physician practices, providers and staff.
Apply for Director of Physician Services I
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly