Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle Job in Minneapolis, MN
The Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Minnesota Medical School and University of Minnesota Physicians is seeking a full-time orthopedic surgeon with general orthopedic surgery capabilities and a subspecialty interest and expertise in Foot and Ankle surgery to be hired at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor, clinical scholar track. About the Appointment:
- The Department is seeking an individual with a strong interest in foot and ankle surgery.
- This position will include clinical duties working in/at University of Minnesota Medical School and TRIA Orthopedics in Minneapolis, MN.
- Additional responsibilities will include participation in the teaching of medical students, residents, and fellows, clinical practice through MPhysicians, and participation in service activities on behalf of the department, the medical school, and your profession.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME orthopedic surgery residency and foot and ankle fellowship training program.
- Board eligible/certified.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain/maintain DEA certification in the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Ability to receive work authorization in the United States from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and maintain legal status according to the requirements of VISA category while in the United States.
Apply for Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle Job in Minneapolis, MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly