Clinical Faculty: Inpatient Psychiatrist | University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group
Banner University Medicine seeks an Inpatient Psychiatrist to join our Clinical Faculty team at our state-of-the-art Behavioral Health Pavilion at our Banner University South Campus in beautiful Tucson, AZ.
Our Inpatient Psychiatry team partners directly with nursing, case management, and technicians to create a care continuum. The candidate will have a strong interest in Serious Mental Illness, conduct court-ordered evaluations, have access to a variety of behavioral health patients, and will have the ability to collaborate in an innovative and integrative team environment that is passionate about exceptional patient care.
The hired psychiatrist will receive a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials, including a generous tuition discount for the applicant and immediate family members.
- Monday-Friday Weekday Work Schedule
- Avg. Patient Volumes: 12/day inpatient
- Engagement in training residents
- ABMS Board Certification in Psychiatry
- Strong interest in serious mental illness
BUMC-S, formerly University of Arizona Medical Center – South Campus, is a comprehensive medical center with an Emergency department, a state-designated trauma center and a Behavioral Health Pavilion. It is a state-accredited Cardiac Receiving Center and is designated a senior-friendly hospital by Nurses Improving Care for Health System Elders. Banner University Medicine makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. Academic medicine provides patients the best health care has to offer in research, teaching, and patient care.
Banner University Medicine offers:
- Attractive starting salary plus relocation assistance, sign-on incentives, and loan reimbursement programs available
- Paid time off
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid CME: 5 days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Excellent tuition and health benefit package options for you and your family
- 4% Match 401(k) and 457(b) deferred plans
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer