Full-Time Advanced Surgical Gynecologist
Arizona Gynecology Consultants is a Gynecology only practice in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area. We are seeking a Full-Time Advanced Surgical Gynecologist to join our growing team of 5 Physicians/Surgeons and 5 Advanced Practice Nurses.
- 100% Gynecology, absolutely no obstetrics
- Surgeons average 30-50 surgical cases per month. (Not including office-based procedures)
- Team-based care with professional practice management to ensure optimal revenue cycle
- Academic and clinical industry research opportunities
- Support of the largest primary care base in the region
- Dedicated physician liaison to introduce you to referring physicians, specialists, and colleagues
- Collegial supportive relationship with hospital administration
- Outpatient facilities with focus on gynecology surgery
- Office based procedures, on-site ASC and back office and triage nursing support
- Multiple office sites across the metropolitan Phoenix area. (Primary site for applicant at north Phoenix location)
- Contracted with most insurance plans including major commercial payors, Medicare, and state Medicaid.
- Highly successful practice-run bundled care model for surgical tourism.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Standardized provider contracts with first year base guarantee of $200K plus production incentive.
- Relocation assistance
- Dedicated CME time & allowance
- Excellent CTO (choice time off) package
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Computer and cellphone allowance
- Company contribution for health insurance, health savings account
- Partnership opportunity after 3rd year of employment
About Us and the Phoenix, Arizona Metropolitan Area:
Arizona Gynecology Consultants (AZGYN.com) is an established gynecology medical/surgical practice founded in 2006 with several offices in the metropolitan Phoenix area and outreach to surrounding cities. Providers have long standing roots in the community, academic affiliations with University of Arizona College of Medicine, local teaching programs, MIGS fellowships, professional societies (AAGL, ACOG etc.) and the medical therapeutics and device industry. New physician will primarily practice at our uptown Phoenix location. All offices staff 2-3 core providers for a collegial atmosphere and excellent platform for newly trained/ relocating surgeon to receive on-going mentoring and practice support. Phoenix, Arizona, (fasting growing American city since the 2010 US Census), and the surrounding communities of the Valley of the Sun are an amazing place to live. https://www.phoenix.gov/newsroom/ced/851.
- Must be board certified/eligible
- Eligible to receive unrestricted medical license in Arizona
- MIGS Fellowship trained or minimum of 5 years of experience in advanced gynecology surgery (interested applicants without the above requirements but with at least 5 years of experience in general Ob/Gyn may apply for our 2-year advanced gynecology surgery training track)
- No visa assistance available
Apply for Full-Time Advanced Surgical Gynecologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly