Emergency Medicine Physician
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Emergency Medicine physicians for the emergency department at UT Health Carthage in Carthage, TX. Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM) or Internal Medicine/ Family Practice with emergency department experience.
- Critical Access hospital
- 9,800 annual visits
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Generous compensation
- National leadership programs
- Exceptional practice support
- Independent contractor status
- Referral bonuses up to $4,000 at specific sites, for a limited time
The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level I trauma center.
As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals. Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System (ETMC) joined the UT Health family in 2018. This partnership means they can deliver greater access to world-class medicine, health centers, technology and research.
- The UT Health system has one mission: bringing East Texas the world-class care it deserves.
- A network of hospitals and clinics
- Specialized centers of healthcare excellence
- Regional rehabilitation/fitness network
- Regional trauma/emergency system
- Regional home health coverage
- Extensive healthcare delivery programs
Located in the Piney Woods of east Texas, Carthage is growing, prosperous town located three hours north of Houston and just over two hours east of Dallas. It is a friendly town with an outstanding public school system, temperate weather, a low tax base, and the world famous Texas Country Music Hall of Fame. The region is well-known for its booming with oil & gas production and also offers abundant outdoor recreational opportunities.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly