OB GYN Physician
A well-established, private OB GYN practice is seeking a Board-Certified physician to join its team of professionals in North Scottsdale, Arizona.
As a new physician to this prestigious, highly collegial office that does not have a corporate medicine feel, you will be busy from day one. There are no spa services or products for sale. The number of incoming OB patients is typically capped at 20 per month.
The practice is committed to providing support for a smooth transition and will invest the time, to introduce EMR, the Honor Health hospital system and community referral resources.
You will experience:
- Home Call 1:6
- Deliveries at Honor Health Shea that offers:
- Level 3 NICU
- In-house attending anesthesiologist
- Neonatologist and OB hospitalist backup 24/7
- No teaching responsibilities
- Practice in an office 0.6 miles from the hospital
- No double bookings and no more than 20 patients a day
- Outstanding payor mix- no Medicare or AHCCS (Medicaid)
- A billing process that is very efficient and well managed
Our in-office services include:
- Quality ultrasound- GE Volusion
- Scans interpreted by a radiologist with OB experience
- 3-D imaging
- U/S guided IUD insertions
- LabCorp draw station in office with a skilled phlebotomist
- 2 NST rooms
Our benefit package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Option for partnership after 2 years
- Paid time off (4 weeks, 20 days per year)
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental, short term disability available
- The practice will pay for any credentialing expenses, association dues, hospital dues, state licenses/DEA fees, CME allowance, and malpractice premiums
We invite you to contact us if you are interested in joining a practice that opened in 2011 with 2 MDs, has added 2 NPs that perform the majority of the WWE and routine GYN, and a very friendly staff with low turnover.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Apply for OB GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly