Reproductive Endo/IVF Physician
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Reproductive Endocrine/IVF Ob/Gyn physician to join our growing practice located in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Skilled clinician with experience in full spectrum of reproductive endocrinology/fertility
- Excellent success rates in fresh and frozen IVF
- Part of multispecialty group with large OB/GYN referring base
- Strong emphasis in cancer fertility preservation
- Participate in research and teach residents
- Collaboration with John s Hopkins Medicine to share world-class research and innovations.
- Streamline access to hundreds of clinical trials, second opinions and specialized treatments for rare and complex conditions through one of the largest coordinated Women s Health Research programs in the United States.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrine and Infertility, Ob/Gyn
- Eligible for Pennsylvania License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.Email your CV and direct inquiries to: email@example.com
Apply for Reproductive Endo/IVF Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly