Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Physician to join our busy practice.
We provide comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services for patients in the Concord, NH region. Our providers attend births at Concord Hospital.
Our highly collaborative model of care includes physicians and CNMs, as well as seamless access to Genetic Counselors and board certified subspecialists in Maternal Fetal Medicine, Gynecologic Oncology and Urogynecology in the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Engaged clinicians and staff who are invested in optimal patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Decades-long history of excellent collaboration amongst physicians, nurse-midwives, and nurse practitioners with a shared philosophy of care
- Practice group committed to providing high quality, evidence based care that is responsive to community needs
- Caring and professional staff of nurses, medical assistants, and secretaries
- Supportive administration and a focus on provider and patient satisfaction
- Opportunity for medical student teaching through affiliation with Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College
- Opportunities for leadership
- Integrated Dartmouth-Hitchcock multi-specialty referral network, including eConsultation in a wide range of specialties
Our OB/GYN Practice Offers:
- Robust surgical practice with ample opportunity for minimally invasive hysterectomy/advanced laparoscopy cases, da Vinci robotic surgery time, as well as basic gyn surgical and in office procedures
- Access to postpartum and lactation support through Concord Hospital
The community hospital where we deliver care has:
- Level II Maternal Care (> 32 weeks)
- Level II nursery supported by Concord Hospital pediatricians
- Baby Friendly accreditation
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage
Centrally located in New Hampshire with no state income or sales tax. Nearby skiing, hiking, and all the rest that NH has to offer. We are right in the capital of NH and only 1-hour drive to Boston. We offer a high quality lifestyle and a friendly work environment.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth-Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in OBGYN
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the State of NH
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Physician, OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly