OB GYN Physician
Fairfax OB-GYN Associates, in Fair Oaks, Gainesville, Woodbridge, and Dulles, Virginia, is a group practice of board certified obstetrician/gynecologists, certified nurse midwives, and certified nurse practitioners who work as a team to provide the highest quality care for women of all ages. They believe in providing health care with the utmost level of personalization so that they always meet the individual needs of their patients.
Fairfax OB-GYN Associates has served the Northern Virginia/Greater Washington area since 1980, with four convenient locations. They’re proud to be affiliated with INOVA Fair Oaks and Stone Springs Medical Center.
Learn more at: www.fairfaxobgyn.com
About Advantia Health:
To provide the highest quality patient care available, Fairfax OB/GYN Associates is partnered with Advantia Health. Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women – setting a higher standard of care and convenience while reducing unnecessary costs. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease. Alongside coordinated care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families.
Advantia is expanding quickly through organic growth and acquisitions, providing direct care through more than 200 providers across 60 locations, serving over 430,000 patients at our OB-GYN and coordinated specialist offices. Advantia also enables health plans, state health organizations, hospital systems, and employers to deliver high-value care through technology products.
Learn more at: www.AdvantiaHealth.com
What are we looking for?
We are looking for first-class Board certified OBGYN physicians that put their patients first, provide stellar and comprehensive patient experiences, stay ahead of the curve in medical technologies and practices, and work well as a team.
- 1 in 4 call schedule
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of general health problems, specific to the female anatomy, such as breast and cervical cancer, urinary tract and pelvic disorders, and hormonal disorders.
- Specialize in childbirth, treating and counseling women throughout their pregnancy, from giving prenatal diagnoses to delivery and postpartum care.
- Monitoring the health of, and treating, both mother and fetus as the pregnancy progresses.
- Examine patients, obtain medical histories, and order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Counsel patients on diet, hygiene and preventive health care.
- Implement the latest in cutting edge minimally invasive surgical technology in the treatment of benign GYN pathology including: Ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts, adhesive disease, infertility, menopause and uterine pathology.
- Diagnose, treat and counsel patients on various different options for pelvic incontinence and structural pathology.
- Making detailed notes as legal documentation of treatment beneficial to other health care providers or professionals.
- Liaising with other non-medical and medical faculty in the office and hospital to guarantee high quality treatment of patients.
- Keeping informed of the latest advances in women's health.
- Working in a method that is reliable with health and safety practices, especially concerning the handling and disposal of bodily fluids and sharps.
- BC/BE OBGYN
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Authorized to work and practice in the United States
- Previous experience in OBGYN practices preferred
- Active Medical License in the State of Virginia preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Consistent with our belief that our providers are our most valuable resource, Advantia & Fairfax OB/GYN offers a competitive compensation package, including possible partnership opportunities, health, dental, vision, and 401k.
Interested candidates please apply at:
Apply for OB GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly