New Program Seeking Endocrinologist (Texas)
The successful candidate in this position will be employed by TTUHSC El Paso at an academic rank commensurate with qualifications, and will be a key participant in the process of establishing the residency program. The candidate will provide inpatient consults and outpatient care, assists in curriculum delivery, supervise residents and provide teaching experiences for medical students from the school of medicine. They will participate in committees, and/or scholarly activities within the Department, Medical School and University.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a passion for ambulatory care and teaching
- Desire to be part of a stimulating academic environment
- Have a strong interest in professional development
- Teaching, both didactic and clinical
- Quality improvement
- Conducting scholarly projects
The position requires:
- M.D. / D.O.
- Licensed in Texas or eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Texas
- Completion of an ACGME approved Internal Medicine residency program
- Completion of an ACGME approved Endocrinology fellowship program
- BC or BE by the American Board of Internal Medicine
El Paso has been ranked within the top 5 "Safest Metro Cities in America 2017" by SafeWise Report. Nestled between the Franklin Mountains and the Rio Grande, it's residents enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine annually, numerous outdoor pursuits, and a vibrant city life at an affordable cost of living.
Advance your career, align your work-life balance and have a positive impact in a growing community by practicing high quality medicine in a new academic setting.
As an EEO/AA employer , the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Apply for New Program Seeking Endocrinologist (Texas)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly