Envision Physician Services is expanding! Due to rapid growth, we are seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at CentraState Medical Center.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 13 FT physicians and 8 FT CRNAs
- Case types: General, Ortho, Spine, some neuro, OB- no high risk, Neuro, urology
- Great opportunity to use regional skills
- Only three calls per month!
- Well established care team
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes bonus structure, health, dental and vision benefits, CME allowance, relocation assistance and paid malpractice with tail coverage
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jamie Perri, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 848-246-9651, e-mail your CV to Jamie.Perri@shcr.com.
- CentraState Medical Center is a 284-bed acute-care medical center since 1971. As a teaching hospital, CentraState Medical Center works in conjunction with the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Achieved Magnet® designation for Nursing Excellence 4 times
- Statesir Cancer Center at CentraState was awarded three-year reaccreditation by the Commission on Cancer® Accredited Program
- Recognized as one of the nation’s Most Wired health care organizations by Hospitals & Health Networks in 2019
- Received the Platinum Well Workplace Award from Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
Located in Monmouth County in central New Jersey, CentraState Healthcare System has been an integral part of the attractive, culturally diverse, and thriving community of Freehold since 1971. Within close proximity to New York City and Philadelphia, CentraState is nestled in a suburban setting just a 20-minute drive from the Jersey Shore. Freehold, the county seat, offers an impressive array of restaurants, shops, and entertainment, in a picturesque blend of country and urban living. Good schools and a variety of housing options make Monmouth County a great place to raise a family.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly