Emergency Medicine Physician
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Ellis Hospital located in Schenectady, NY.
Full time attending position available. Must be residency trained and BE/BC in emergency medicine. 1440 hours per year is the full time commitment.
Ellis Hospital provides emergency, inpatient medical/surgical and psychiatric care for Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady Counties in upstate New York. Home to the Golub Center for Emergency Services, a state-of-the-art medical facility and Wright Heart Center, one of the region's leading cardiac programs. The facility features advanced diagnostic and medical imaging, a modern 36-bed Intensive Care Unit and one of the most advanced health information technology systems in Northeastern New York. Ellis Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines® (GWTG) Heart Failure Gold Plus and Stroke Gold Plus Target: Stroke Honor Roll Quality Achievement Award.
- Part of Ellis Medicine
- 268-bed full service community hospital
- New York State designated Stroke Center
- Specialty services include a nationally recognized Heart Center and advanced surgery programs such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic, neurological and vascular, among others
- New oncology center starts construction January 2021
- Named a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
Schenectady, NY is part of the eastern New York State's Tri-County - about 18 miles northwest of Albany. Schenectady is in the midst of a resurgence with an expanded Proctors Theatre in the heart of a reinvigorated downtown that includes new hotels, a cinema, restaurants, high technology companies, and loft housing. In addition, the new Mohawk Harbor project will continue to build on the positive momentum for the City.
- New York City, Boston and Montreal amenities are within a 2½ - 3½ hour drive
- Rich in culture and history - home to New York State's First Historic District
- Home to the hottest gaming action in NY - Rivers Casino and Resort.
- Indoor/Outdoor activities include Central Park Rose Garden, Via Aquarium, Museum of Innovation and Science, Maple Ski Ridge, Mohawk-Hudson Bike-Hike Trail and Indian Kill Nature Preserve
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly