Capital City Gastroenterology new opening!
Baptist Health is seeking exceptional candidates for a local practice. Candidates who qualify will be board certified/eligible in Gastroenterology as well as have advanced procedure skills to include ERCP and EUS. This four physician practice is looking to expand their practice. Generous compensation and benefits while working with this well-established, well-known practice. This practice was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide compassionate and professional care.
This practice is located in Montgomery, AL. Community highlights include:
- Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News and World Report
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team “Biscuits”
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport
- Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
Apply for Capital City Gastroenterology new opening!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly