Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Join HNI Healthcare’s life-saving Intensivist team at St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Houston, TX. We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join our team. This position is not open to Visa candidates.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package including malpractice
- FREE CME
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
About the Program
- Level III Trauma Center
- 24 Bed Open ICU
- Pulm/CC Consults not required
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/7 off
- APP Support
- Supportive Hospital Administration
- Cerner Electronic Medical Record System
About the Houston Community – A city proud of its diversity, food and culture.
- Houston is an exciting city with a metropolitan population of 6.7 million
- Claimed the No. 7 spot on a national ranking of most diverse cities from U.S. News & World Report.
- Houston was named the #1 foodie city in America by American Sky-UK
- With a vibrant economy, continued growth and affordable housing, the region is a desirable destination both economically and culturally.
- Award-winning museums, symphony a major league sports offer a variety of activities, including outings like biking along Buffalo Bayou or exploring the 7,800-acre George Bush park.
- “The U.S. News and World Report has named Houston’s metro area “#30 Best Place to Live.”
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly