Pediatric Anesthesiology in Kansas' Largest City
Wichita Anesthesiology Chartered (WAC) seeks a BC or BE Pediatric Anesthesiologist to Join 2 others within a mid-sized private practice group with a growing Pediatric Service Line. Join 19 Anesthesiologists and CRNAs in a thriving clinical and academic practice environment.
- Pediatric-only Call; Ped Anesthesiologists' case mix includes some adult, but no OB
- Primarily supervision of CRNAs and Residents; occasionally will sit own cases
- Competitive Income, Great Benefits
- Teaching opportunities: University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita's 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center and Level 1 Trauma Center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states. A Leapfrog Rating. Wesley physicians commute times average 12 minutes.
Living in Wichita, KS
Wichita is the largest city in Kansas, home to 600K+ in greater metro area. It has been named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
- Sperlings Best Places to Live ranks cost of single family homes almost 40% below national median, overall cost of living 14% percent below national average
- Consistently on MSN Money s top 15 Midsize Cities for new grads
- 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines, hundreds of national and international connections
Please reply with CV to hospital system s in-house recruiter. Include cover message explaining your reasons for interest in living and working in Wichita.
Apply for Pediatric Anesthesiology in Kansas' Largest City
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly