Intensivist Opportunity in Treasure Coast, Florida
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
- Board certified in critical care
- Leadership experience is preferred
- 24-hour Physician coverage with APP support of 18 bed MICU and 12 bed SICU
- 12-hour shifts: 1 MD and 1 APP 7 am – 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm – 7 am
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts
- Full time, Part Time, PSA, and PRN opportunities available
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, and travel opportunities.
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 184 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
About Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute:
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Level II Trauma Designation
- Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida’s East Coast, 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities..
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Treasure Coast, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly