Pulmonologist - Mercy Medical Center
The Lung Center at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland, is seeking two Board Certified/Eligible Pulmonologists to join our practice. We are growing our team to provide services at Mercy’s various locations in Baltimore and Anne Arundel Counties, in addition to our Downtown practice.
About The Lung Center at Mercy
The Lung Center at Mercy Medical Center offers highly-skilled, physician expertise for the treatment of a broad spectrum of lung disorders. Our expert pulmonologists have been recognized as among the best lung disease specialists in the Baltimore and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Interested candidates should submit CV to Mary Beth Coyne, email@example.com 410.659.2824
The Ideal Pulmonologist Candidate Must Have:
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Pulmonary Medicine
- At least 5 years’ experience, as this position is designed for the pulmonologist to work independently in our satellite locations
- Interest in treating a wide variety of lung diseases, including asthma, COPD, lung cancer, interstitial lung disease, bronchiectasis and sleep apnea
About Mercy Medical Center – Baltimore
Committed to providing top quality care, Mercy is proud to be recognized as a leading medical institution of the Mid-Atlantic region. Mercy is known for:
- Compassionate, patient-oriented care
- High quality, integrated medical staff
- University quality in a community hospital setting
- Top rated physicians and renowned Centers of Excellence in Cancer, Orthopedics, Women’s Health and Digestive Health & Liver Disease
- Mercy Personal Physicians Community Physician Sites – a network of primary care providers and medical specialists at convenient locations throughout the Baltimore area
For more information or to visit our facility, please contact Mary Beth Coyne at 410.659.2824 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about The Lung Center at Mercy at MDMercy.com.
Apply for Pulmonologist - Mercy Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly