Medical Director of Pathology Services - Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- HemePathology fellowship training preferred
- Prior practice experience handling high volume and complex hemepath cases a must
- Extensive experience with flow cytometry
- Molecular pathology fellowship highly desired
- 3 to 5 years leadership experience
- AP/CP board certification, ACGME-accredited residency training
- Colorado license or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 401k matching, discounted employee stock purchase
- Career pathway and collegiality of a 185+ hospital nationally leading healthcare system
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) and Presbyterian/St. Luke s Medical Center
- Forward Pathology Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare established in 2010 to serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics.
- FPS employs over 160 board certified, multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA Healthcare hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients.
- In the Denver market, FPS provides services to 6 HCA Healthcare facilities (known regionally as HealthONE) that all work collaboratively to care for patients of the metro Denver area.
Presbyterian/ St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL) is a tertiary care center licensed for 687 beds and is part of HealthONE, metro Denver s largest hospital system. Founded in 1881, P/SL serves a seven-state region, including Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities and equestrian properties with rural acreage.
Apply for Medical Director of Pathology Services - Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly